Tuesday 21 March 2017

Q&A


 
What do you like to do most?
Spend time with my horse and loved ones and eat 

Aspirational career?
Not entirely sure, either something taht involves helping people, animals or writing

Favourite American candy?
Reces 

What makes you happy?
Lots of random little things, like how the street smells when it's just rained, seeing the leaves grow back on trees but mainly seeing my loved ones happy.

Best place you've visited?
Too many, but Cornwall or Brighton as a whole is probably my favourite place in the county to visit.

Favourite animal?
Horses or hedgehogs 

What inspired you to recover from your eating disorder?
One day I reAlised that there is so much more to life than now, I have only lived about 6.15% of my life, I have years of opportunities, love, and positive experiences ahead of me and I won't be able to enjoy them fully if I'm weak and UnstAble. I will miss so much of life if I'm constantly spending my days calorie counting and excercising.

What animals do you have?
At the moment none :( I loan a horse though, in the past I've had snakes, dogs, cats, Lizards and fish.

Best thing that's ever happened to you?
This is a tough one, I'm so blessed to have the life I do and every experience I've had has made me who I am, I would say being given the opportunity to get close to horses has been a massive blessing. 

Weirdest experience you've had? 
There's two 1) a random lady who I've never met comes up to me saying she knows my name and loads about my life and that she sees an artistic future for me. 2) having dreams that hPpen in real life.

Worst thing you've been through? 
Loosing a lot of people who I thought were my closest friends and watching them turn against me. And a lot of other issues ill save for another day.

Best thing you've ever done?
Volunteering in the summers! I met four of my closest friends there over the pat few years (s/o to Amy, Beatrice, Duncan and Joel)and it's just such a rewarding experience in general.

Thankyou for everyone who asked questions (special shoutout to loz)

No comments:

Post a Comment